Why do YOU need hearing protection?
As a Musician you are exposed to loud music all the time. Your ability to play and perform depends on your ability to HEAR. You should protect your hearing at all cost, it is your livelihood...
Aurisonics has a complete line of custom fit, comfortable, cool looking, cost effective hearing protection to fit your needs.
Aurisonics Musician's Filtered Custom Molded Hearing Protection.
Our Premium Series musician's filtered hearing protection with Etymotics patented pass-through filters allow musicians the ability to hear while playing while still protecting your hearing. Our exclusive musicians filtered hearing protection are made with the highest quality medical grade materials and are packed with exclusive features only available in our products.
1. Available in 9dB, 15dB, and 25dB Filtered Attenuation
2. Filter Colors Available
3. Exclusive Comfortable Silicon Design
4. Available With Optional Pull Handles
5. Solid Colors Available
6. Best Solution for Filtered Protection, Comfort, and Reduced Visibility
With the availability of multiple filter ratings use the chart below to pick the appropriate filter for your musical needs.
Attenuation Chart for the ER-15 Filter
Attenuation Chart Comparing the ER-9, ER-15, and ER-25 Filters
Order yours today and get a FREE Ear Impression Kit when you place your order.
You have three different options for ear impressions. Please select your option when ordering.
Please Note: We cannot add your order to our production cue until proper ear impressions are received.
1. If you have ear impressions that are current (<6 months old) we can utilize them to make your molds. Just select this option below and send them to us.
2. If you need ear impressions please utilize our audiologist search engine to locate an audiologist in your area to get your ear impressions made. Once you have the ear impressions they can be sent to us for your molds. Please have the audiologist use our instructions for your molds. Audiologists typically charge from $15-$50 for these depending on location.
3. Your order automatically comes with a FREE impression kit with instructions to make your own impressions, however, if you need another one you can order it here impression kit with instructions. We also have available on-line video support for you to watch the impression process and ensure your impressions are done correctly. Once complete just send them to us and we make your molds.
Please Note: Upon receipt of your impressions if we considered them inadequate for making ear molds we will refer you to an audiologist to have them made correctly. The audiologist will charge from $15-$50 for them.
Please select your desired custom ear mold colors for each ear. For a color reference chart please refer to the color chart. Then select your ear impression option and complete your purchase.
We ship the FREE ear impression kit and your finished molds to you for FREE...
Available Filter Colors
Optional Pull Handles
The ER-9 has reduced diaphragm stiffness for less attenuation (reduction).
- Reduced attenuation (better audibility) than the ER-15 filter
- For use when a small amount of protection is adequate
- Good frequency response
- 9dB attenuation through 2 kHz
The ER-15 has a diaphragm which functions as an acoustical compliance,
as well as an acoustical mass. This results in a smooth and flat attenuation
- Practically perfect frequency response
- Provides the same attenuation at all frequencies
- Minimum occlusion effect with deeply-sealed custom earmolds
- 15dB attenuation
The ER-25 has an increased diaphragm stiffness and an acoustical mass
channel molded into the button for more attenuation (reduction).
- Increased attenuation good frequency response
- Used by drummers and others exposed to high sound levels
- 25dB attenuation