Why do YOU need hearing protection?
In most work environments it's required. So if you have to wear it, make sure it is convenient, looks cool, is comfortable, and not too expensive...
If you are an employer NIHL (Noise Induced Hearing Loss) and workers compensation claims can cost you far more than the cost of custom hearing protection.
One of the leading causes of workers compensation claims in the US is due to hearing loss.
Workers’ compensation claims for hearing loss typically range from $10,000 to $25,000 per employee, but some claims have been awarded compensation as high as $150,000. Workers in industries and jurisdictions not covered by workers’ compensation systems may bring legal action directly against the employer. see more...
At the end of 2004, the MONTHLY compensation payments to veterans with hearing loss as their major form of disability represented an annualized cost of $660 million.
So how much is your hearing or your employees hearing worth...
Aurisonics has a complete line of custom fit, comfortable, cool looking, cost effective hearing protection to fit your needs.
Aurisonics exclusive Standard Series custom molded hearing protection.
Our Standard Series hearing protection products are made with the highest quality medical grade materials and are packed with exclusive features only available in our products.
1. 22+ NRR Average Attenuation 34+dB.
2. Exclusive Comfortable Silicon Design
3. Available With Optional HD Retention Cord
4. Solid Colors Available
5. Best Solution for Protection, Comfort, and Value
Order yours today and get a FREE Ear Impression Kit when you place your order.
You have three different options for ear impressions. Please select your option when ordering.
Please Note: We cannot add your order to our production cue until proper ear impressions are received.
1. If you have ear impressions that are current (<6 months old) we can utilize them to make your molds. Just select this option below and send them to us.
2. If you need ear impressions please utilize our audiologist search engine to locate an audiologist in your area to get your ear impressions made. Once you have the ear impressions they can be sent to us for your molds. Please have the audiologist use our instructions for your molds. Audiologists typically charge from $15-$50 for these depending on location.
3. Your order automatically comes with a FREE impression kit with instructions to make your own impressions, however, if you need another one you can order it here impression kit with instructions. We also have available on-line video support for you to watch the impression process and ensure your impressions are done correctly. Once complete just send them to us and we make your molds.
Please Note: Upon receipt of your impressions if we considered them inadequate for making ear molds we will refer you to an audiologist to have them made correctly. The audiologist will charge from $15-$50 for them.
Please select your desired custom ear mold colors for each ear. For a color reference chart please refer to the color chart. Then select your ear impression option and complete your purchase.
We ship the FREE ear impression kit and your finished molds to you for FREE...
Group discounts available contact us for details...