Aurisonics - the Critical Difference a world-wide manufacturer and supplier of in-ear products has launched our
state-of-the-art Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitor model AS-1.
The AS1 Custom IEM has been nominated for a 2012 Technical Excellence & Creativity Award in the category of Outstanding Technical Achievement,. Headphone/Earpiece Technology (TEC Award).
The AS-1 represents the next generation of in-ear monitoring technology which far surpasses the performance capabilities
of other legacy designs with its vast feature set and available options. Multiple patents pending.
The bass response is truly legendary driven by a massive 15mm custom designed dynamic driver. The driver is placed in the
monitor at an optimal angle for maximum performance for each individual. The bass porting can be optimized for your
particular preference with our optional bass tuner (AS-1b) which allows you to dial in your desired bass characteristics.
Ambient pass through is also available as an option which allows you to tune in the amount of ambient sound you hear
around you and reduce occlusion (stuffy head) effect often encountered with in-ear products.
Hyper-coating is also a standard feature on the AS-1. This new super soft canal coating is body heat activated and forms a supple
comfortable positive seal to the ear canal - even while exposed to intense perspiration
Aurisonics exclusive AS-1 Custom Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors
Our AS-1 line is the next level in professional in-ear monitoring
Specifications of the AS-1 Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors
* 8Hz - 25kHz frequency response
* 32ohm +/- 10% impedance @1kHz
* Sensitivity 121dB @ 1mW
* 15mm dynamic driver
The AS-1 line is available with standard options
* AS-1 - Frosted clear shell and cover, recessed connectors, comfort tip with
advanced sealing ring, enlarged sound bore, and hard shell waterproof case
* AS-1a - Same as AS-1 but includes tunable ambient pass-through capability
* AS-1b - Includes all features in AS-1a as well as tunable bass response porting
* AS-1c - Features found in AS-1 with straight down wiring instead of around the ear
AS-1 Custom Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors Brochure
All models of AS-1 custom monitors come with a carrying pouch, tip cleanung tool, and internally padded waterproof OtterBox series 2000 case. Port adjusting tool is included when ports are added to your AS-1.
The AS-1 series is now available with custom aesthetic options. You can now choose between standard clear cable or black cable. Additionally, you can order your AS-1 with our overall black "Stealth" finish which is also coated with a unique soft feel surface for enhanced comfort and grip into the ear while sweating.
Three cover plating options are available which are Chrome, 24K Gold and Black Rhodium. Each finish has its own special character and look for differing tastes in finishes. Note: All plated cover AS-1 will have a polished clear body. The price for polishing is added into the cost of the covers.
The plating process is intense and time consuming and all done by hand. Depending on your plating option your covers will go through all or part of the following process. The covers are metalized and copper plated, then polished, nickel plated, then polished, bright nickel plated, then polished, 24k gold plated, then polished, black rhodium plated then polished, all by hand. It takes two to three days per set of covers to go through the process depending on finish. The finish is jewelry quality, the work is intense, the equipment is expensive and to make these is a task not for the light of heart... Thus the price is what it is...
We can do special order high end work to make a truly unique set of CIEMs for you. Some typical requests are special 3D artwork in the cover, complete shell and cover plating, wood and organic material inlays, and precious stone inlays and settings. Please note these options are made available on a case by case basis.
You have several options for ear impressions. Please select your option when ordering.
Please Note: We cannot add your order to our production cue until proper ear impressions are received.
1. If you have ear impressions that are current (<6 months old) we can utilize them to make your molds. Just select this option below and send them to us.
2. If you need ear impressions please utilize our audiologist search engine to locate an audiologist in your area to get your ear impressions made. Once you have the ear impressions they can be sent to us for your molds. Please have the audiologist use our instructions for your molds. Audiologists typically charge from $50-$90 for these depending on location.
3. Depending on options selected your order may come with a FREE impression kit with instructions to make your own impressions, however, if you need another one you can order it here impression kit with instructions. We also have available on-line video support for you to watch the impression process and ensure your impressions are done correctly. Once complete just send them to us and we make your molds.
Please Note: Upon receipt of your impressions if we considered them inadequate for making ear molds we will refer you to an audiologist to have them made correctly. The audiologist will charge from $50-$90 for them.
Choose your intials at checkout for FREE custom color coded right (red) / left (blue) embossing.
Typical turn time once impressions accepted is six weeks until they are shipped. Expediting available at additional cost contact us for details.